|Summer||White short-sleeved shirt with school badge on breast pocket
||White ironing-free dress with school badge on breast pocket
|Winter||White long-sleeved shirt with school badge on breast pocket and worn with a school tie
||Dark grey wollen sleeveless dress
Grey wollen jumper
Both boys and girls should wear black leather shoes (patent leather or pointed shoes not allowed) with white socks (with summer uniform). Students must not wear sports shoes or sailing shoes to school. Socks with any logos or ankle socks are not allowed.
- Girls should wear plain grey socks with the winter school uniform.
- Students can wear a solid-colored scarf (including black, grey, white or dark blue).
- When the Cold Weather Warning is hoisted, students can wear a down (including black, grey, white or dark blue). Girls can wear black, dark brown or dark blue warm pants (no jeans).
Students should wear full school uniform when they come back to school for activities on Saturday or public holidays. Under special circumstances, the teachers in charge can help students apply or register for wearing casual clothing ; however, they should bring along their student cards for checking.
Physical Education Uniform
P.E. uniform, white socks and rubber shoes must be worn
- Summer P.E. uniform can only be worn during P.E. lessons (excluding NSS P.E. lessons). Students have to put on regular school uniform before leaving school.
- The Winter P.E. uniform can be worn only on the day of P.E. lessons However, the jacket of the Winter P.E. uniform cannot replace the school blazer.