New Secondary 1 Registration will be conducted on 28th July (Thu) and 29th July (Fri) 2022.
The registration time is from 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Students and parents should bring the following items:
- Allocation Slip & Admission Slip issued by EDB
- HKID card / HK Birth Certificate (original copy and photocopy)
- 2 recent passport-sized photos
- Primary 6 report cards (all terms) (original copy and photocopy)
- photocopy of proof of address (e.g. water bill, electricity bill, bank statement etc.)
- cash for purchasing summer holiday exercise books and deposits for school uniforms & P.E. uniform (optional)
Ø If students and their parents/guardians are unable to register with the allocated school in person during the registration period, Letter of Authorization is valid only after it has been endorsed by the school head of the respective primary school.
Ø Parents/guardians have to present their vaccination record for the purpose of the Vaccine Pass and use the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application to scan the venue QR code before they are allowed to enter school. For details, please refer to the following website https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/eng/vaccine-pass.html